We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

WDYTYA magazine Australia

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
Eileenlc

WDYTYA magazine Australia

Post by Eileenlc »

I'm in Australia and get the magazine by subscription. It comes in the post from somewhere in Melbourne. I haven't had one for a long time, August 2021 was the last, and I'm wondering whether other subscribers are having similar delays, probably Covid related. Otherwise my sub must have expired and the renewal notice gone missing.

Thanks
Eileen

Amazinggrace

Re: WDYTYA magazine Australia

Post by Amazinggrace »

I have subscribed for some time but have recently been contacted to say they have experienced
a problem with the direct debit.
I have cancelled the subscription and will get it at the newsagents.
Grace.

Swilliams69

Post by Swilliams69 »

Hi Eileen, you can contact the WDYTYA? Magazine subscriptions team via buysubscriptions.com/customer-services/contact. They should be able to tell you what the situation is regarding your sub. If you need to take out a new subscription, you can get our best rate for Australia using this link: www.buysubscriptions.com/WHRUFH21. The offer is 13 issues (a full year) for AU$75 (as opposed to our normal rate of AU$128).

Grace, I'm really sorry you have had problems with your subscription. We would love to have you back as a subscriber, especially as it saves you quite a bit compared to buying at the newsagents. We are currently running a 50% offer in the magazine which gets you a whole year of WDYTYA for just £34.12. Alternatively, if you don't want to do a direct debit, you can go for a one-off payment of £54.60. The link for these offers is www.buysubscriptions.com/WHP182. This offer ends on 30 September.

Hope nobody minds me hopping on to this forum and promoting my magazine but I did want to help out!

Thanks,

Sarah
[Editor, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine]

Eileenlc

Post by Eileenlc »

Thanks Sarah. I'll follow up.